EBSCOhost App for iPhone : Understanding a Detailed Record
When you tap a search result with a detailed record icon and/or an Adobe icon , the detailed record screen displays immediately.
To access the detailed record of a search result with an HTML icon , tap the result and then tap the detailed record icon.
Detailed records provide information about the article, such as:
- Abstract (summary of the article)
- Subject(s) (terms that are assigned to the article by EBSCOhost)
- Database (EBSCOhost database in which the record is located)
Each detailed record also has the following buttons:
- Save – Tap to save the record for future use.
- Check for Full Text - For information on this button, see Obtaining Full Text Articles.
- – Tap to view HTML full text of article, if available.
- – Tap to view the PDF full text of the article, if available.
- – Tap to email the detailed record to yourself or someone else.