Virtual Foreign Film Festival
Do you need another stamp in your MC Passport for the International Theme Year? The Legacy Library's Virtual Foreign Film Festival is an easy way to do it.
- During the month of November 2013, watch a foreign film checked out from the Legacy Library's Media Collection. We have over 150 movies on DVD and VHS from Spain, France, China, Japan, and many others. Essentially all have sub-titles, so you don't need to understand the language to enjoy the film.
- See a list of available films at: http://mclib.marietta.edu/search~S0?/ftlist^bib23%2C1%2C0%2C158/mode=2
- Submit a plot summary/review using the provided Review Form. Download and print it or pick up a printed copy at the Legacy Library Reference Desk.
- Return completed Review Form to Legacy Library Reference Desk and have your Office of Education Abroad Passport stamped by a Reference Department staff member.
- Last day to turn in your Review Form and have your Passport stamped: Tuesday, December 3, 2013.
- Film viewed must be from the Legacy Library Media Collection.
- Film may be checked out and viewed at home/dorm or may be watched in the library's group/media rooms.
- Groups may watch a film together, but each individual must complete a separate review sheet.
- Plot summary/review must be substantial enough to demonstrate that you actually watched the film.
Also see: http://news2.marietta.edu/node/10597