Ghost Stories From the Stacks at Legacy Library
Gather with students, faculty, and staff on October 25 from 8:00-11:00 p.m. for the Fourth Annual evening of spine-chilling tales and activities! The lower level of Legacy Library is the setting for two sessions of "Ghost Stories From the Stacks," read by volunteers from the Marietta College community. Hear a variety of creepy stories from the region and around the world, some well known, such as "Little Orphant Annie," and others you may never have heard before. The first session begins at 9:00 p.m., and the second will be held from 10:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be available. For more information, contact Legacy Library at 740-376-4758.
- 8:00 p.m. Pumpkin explosion demo by the Chemistry Department
- 8:00 p.m. Palm reading by Georgene Timko
- 9:00 p.m. Ghost Stories Session 1
- 10:00 p.m. Ghost Stories Session 2
- Candy apple bar in the Forum and magician all evening.
This event is sponsored by Legacy Library and Pioneer Activities Council. Admission is free, and refreshments will be available. Marietta College students are invited to come in costume to be entered in a drawing for great prizes!
Readers Include:More info on the Marietta College website
- Diane Bruno
- Rob McManus
- Georgene Timko and Eric Fitch
- Suzanne and Jeff Walker
- and several Marietta College students!
Ghostly Encounters to be shown Friday nightScared to go home
A house divided
Ghosts in the workplace
Anorexia and the Haunting Hag