Services & Forms
View your Patron Record
- Choose View your Patron Record in order to renew items and check the status of your local and OhioLINK requests.
- With RefWorks users can create their own personal database by importing references from online databases. They can use these references in writing their papers and automatically format the paper and the bibliography in seconds. As a web-based product, RefWorks is available to users across various platforms including Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.
- RefWorks Guides and Handouts
- RefWorks quick Start Guide
- RefWorks Help Pages
- Exporting from a Data Service
- RefWorks Tutorial
Interlibrary Loan Form
- You can pick up Interlibrary loan forms at the Reference Desk in the Library or fill out our online form.
Material Request Form
- Print the attached PDF form. Fill it out and mail it to Acquisitions (Emily Stewart) in the library
- OR fill in the Material Request Spreadsheet (EXCEL file) and email it to .
- Browse the library materials we have added recently.
Services to Faculty
- All services to
Course Reserve Request Web Form
- Installing Marietta College Library