Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Additional Tips for Evaluating Websites
What is the site’s domain?
- .org: A site that's an advocacy or organizational site.
- .com: A business or commercial site.
- .edu: A site affiliated with a college or university.
- .gov: A site affiliated with state, local, or federal governments.
- .uk: (United Kingdom): A two letter country code that indicates a site originating in another country.
Is the page current?
- Always check for a date or an updating schedule.
Is the site professional and function well?
- Does the site have typos and clear grammatical errors?
- Can the site be navigated easily?
- Does the site have clear editorial responsibility?