Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connecting to Campus Wi-Fi
To connect to campus wi-fi:
- Use the wi-fi setting on your device to connect to 'Marietta College'.
- Enter your user name without @marietta.edu.
- Enter your password.
Some mobile resources require an additional login step if you are off campus. Generally, this is the procedure that works:
- Go to http://library.marietta.edu. Do not directly go to a site. You will not be able to successfully log in.
- Click on 'Research Databases'
- In the database directory, find the tool you want to use and click on it.
- You should arrive at a login page with the Marietta College Library header at the top. Type in your name and your library barcode number on the back of your MC ID. Click Submit.
- You should now be in the resource you wish to use.
Downloading and Printing Items Found in Mobile Searches
It is not recommended that you download documents in PDF or other formats directly to your device. Several resources in this guide offer the ability to save documents to Google Drive and other cloud services for later downloading using a laptop or desktop computer. For more information on saving documents for later downloading within a particular resource, please go to the 'Productivity Tools' tab.
You cannot print documents to the MC campus Ricoh printers from a mobile device (e.g. phones or tablets).
, Environmental Science
, General Resources
, Mass Media
, Political Science
, Sports Management