Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Files of articles, notes, and ephemera related to persons notable in the history of southeastern Ohio.
Local History Files
- Files of articles, newspaper clippings, programs, and ephemera related to organizations, events, and historical subjects of southeastern Ohio.
- Finding Aid
City of Marietta Records
- Selected official records (1800-1967) of the City of Marietta, including early council minutes, criminal and civil dockets, records of town meetings and registers of fires.
- Southeastern Ohio newspapers, dating from 1807 to the present, are available on microfilm. Original paper issues of selected titles are also held.
Oral History Collection
- This is a collection of oral history interviews, most of which were conducted by the late Eugene Murdock, professor of history at Marietta College, and by his students. Persons interviewed and topics discussed focus on southeastern Ohio.
- A collection of about 50 scrapbooks compiled by residents of southeastern Ohio, these volumes include clippings, cards, photographs, and other ephemera dating from the early nineteenth century.
- Katy Scullin
- Special Collections Librarian
- Linda Showalter
- Special Collections Associate